Further augmenting its audio solutions for best huddle space experience, Kramer Electronics has introduced to India market the new DSP-62-AEC- an advanced x 2 audio matrix switcher that packs powerful pro-audio performance into a compact multi-channel DSP, and 2:1 video switcher, perfect for huddle spaces and classrooms.
Coming from the Kramer XSPerience family, the DSP−62−AEC is loaded with features like AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), dual HDMI inputs, a hassle-free class-compliant USB audio interface, and a gorgeous intuitive web GUI.
The comprehensive and user−friendly graphic interface makes configuration of every detail in the audio system intuitive and easy. The system is characterized by:
- Advanced Audio Matrix Switcher — Professional, studio grade signal conversion technology, including the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz. Flat frequency response, unmatched sonic performance, excellent signal to noise ratio, and extraordinarily low distortion levels
- Wide Range of I/O Formats — Includes 2 HDMI inputs, 1 unbalanced, and 4 balanced analog audio inputs, 2 balanced analog audio outputs, 1 HDMI output, and 1 bidirectional USB plug and play audio port
- Reliable PoE- Accepts power from a remote PoE provider with optional mains powering from connected power adapter
- Multi–Channel Processing — Provides digital sound processing that enables simultaneous processing of all input and output signals
- Teleconference Optimized — Features AEC that prevents the microphone from picking up the far–end echoed speech, so you only share the audio spoken directly into the microphone
- Max. Video Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Audio De–embedding — De–embeds the audio signal from the HDMI input for routing to any of the outputs
- Programmable — Supports up to 10 global presets plus 10 mixer snapshot presets
- Easy, Cost–Effective Maintenance — LED indicators for main power, line in/out, mic in, clipping, and HDMI input selection, enable easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via the USB type–B port ensures lasting, field–proven deployment
- Easy Installation — Compact DemiTOOLS fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter
More, the graphic interface makes it easy to set volume and audio processors per input, route and select line-in, mic-in, phantom power or line-out on each port, as well as adjust the master level.