InfoComm Southeast Asia is set to return from 21 to 22 October 2021. The inaugural edition of the show in 2019 opened to great success, attracting 7,743 visitors from 45 countries.
Last year, the in-person show had to be suspended due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This October, the show will be delivered in a fully-digital format on GoVIRTUAL. Over a two-day period, visitors can look forward to meeting and connecting with over 55 global exhibitors, watching more than 140 live product demos, and learning from 30 speakers via 30 learning sessions.
“By 2030, Asia is expected to contribute roughly 60 per cent of global GDP growth,” says Richard Tan, Executive Director of InfoCommAsia. “The region will also be responsible for 90 per cent of the 2.4 billion new members of the middle class entering the global economy. Southeast Asia’s developing markets will drive the exponential growth. Paralleling this growth is the region’s fast-expanding Pro-AV market, and it is ever more crucial for there to be a platform where industry stakeholders can come together to share knowledge, ideas and experiences. It is with this in mind that we have decided to deliver InfoComm Southeast Asia 2021 event via our GoVIRTUAL platform, which allows exhibitors to showcase their solutions through interactive livestreaming.”
Visitors from all over the world will be able to participate in InfoComm Southeast Asia using their computers, laptops and mobile devices. The online exhibition is designed such that it replicates the experience of visiting exhibitors’ booths in person.
TWO DISTINGUISHED SUMMITS WITH
COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE-DRIVEN LEARNING SESSIONS
•NIXT (Next Integrated Experience Technology) Summit
A feature of InfoComm Southeast Asia, NIXT Summit deep dives into next-gen technologies and how they can be tapped to create transformative integrated solutions in key industries, including banking, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, transport and more.
Sessions will feature real-life project case studies and in-depth discussions led by industry experts including the following:
– Keynote: People-centric and Next-Generation Digitization Strategy
– Banking Case Study: Moving Beyond the Blockchain Hype – Lessons from An Early Adopter
– Case Study: Blockchain Implementation in Zuellig Pharma
– Healthcare Case Study: Utilizing AR VR in Digital Workplace
– Smart Farming: How Robotics, Automated Sensors and Drones are Used to Increase Yields and Cut Costs
– Case Study: Data-driven Transformation Journey at Blue Bird Group
– Case Study: From Retail to eTail – How to Ensure a Smooth Transition?
– Case Study: Establish a New Mindset – The Future of Technology Leadership
• InfoComm Southeast Asia Summit
The learning platform of the show, InfoComm Southeast Asia Summit offers a multitude of free Pro-AV related educational sessions led by subject matter experts. The sessions delve into how Pro-AV and Integrated Experience technologies are disrupting businesses across all sectors. This is where AV and IT professionals as well as business end-users engage in meaningful discussions with industry experts. This year’s Summit will feature the following tracks:
Technology Forums – These 30-minute project case studies focus on specific technologies, and address major challenges faced by vertical markets. Highlights include:
– Hybrid Office: How to Enhance Videoconferencing Collaboration Experience in Office
– Case Study: Ensuring an Excellent Experience for Hybrid Learning
– Case Study: Audio Visual Solutions for the Education Sector
– Top Considerations Before Investing in Video Wall
– Case Study: Mission-critical Command and Control Centre
AVIXA Seminars – These specialized yet concise seminars enhance the AV professional’s technical skills and knowledge to better serve industry clients’ needs and increasing demand.
AV Leaders Connect – This is a dedicated program for C-suite and directorate-level AV leaders to share market intelligence on emerging industry and tech trends, and strategic knowledge on future business growth in the AV market.
AV Managers Day – With a special focus on Houses of Worship, this track will be presented in the form of quick-fire discussions between industry peers and market experts; and is designed specifically for project and mid-level managers to delve into day-to-day challenges and their solutions.
INFOCOMM SOUTHEAST ASIA WHEREVER YOU ARE
InfoComm Southeast Asia 2021 is made possible by GoVIRTUAL. The AI-powered platform boasts a range of innovative yet easy-to-use features that helps deepen the business experience for both exhibitors and visitors. By incorporating elements of real-time livestreaming and two-way audio-video engagement, GoVIRTUAL takes active participation at online events to the next level. It offers four key features:
• Exhibitors’ virtual showcase, including live product demos via livestreaming with integrated video, audio and chat functions so visitors can interact with exhibitors in real time.
• AI-empowered business-matching for effective and efficient solutions identification and collaborative networking
• Free access to a 24/7 online repository of global solution providers, products and services, as well as a hub of industry insights
• Real-time one-to-one or small-group meetings with solution providers
Visitors can now register to visit InfoComm Southeast Asia 2021 GoVIRTUAL for free at www.infocomm-sea.com.