Beijing InfoComm China will be taking place from 19 – 21 July 2023 at the China National Convention Center (CNCC). Its signature Summit will be of significant value-add to visitors as the business world and market behaviours today have vastly evolved.
With 400 international and local exhibitors spreading across nine exhibition halls at the Show venue, Asia Pacific’s much-anticipated premier Professional AudioVisual and Transformative Technology Event will be an astounding array of innovative products, solutions and new providers to see. For entrepreneurs, business leaders and AV / IT professionals seeking to update and equip their companies now and into the future, simply zeroing in on specific solutions to potentially adopt is not enough. It would be more advantageous to understand the new business environment to ensure the implementation of the most appropriate solution. Well-informed decision-making ensures the success of business transformation initiatives.
“Solutions driven by Pro-AV and advanced technologies have progressed so much over the past three years and the world has been forced to embrace it. Because of this, the hunger for information and exchange is at its greatest than ever before,” said Richard Tan, Executive Director of InfoCommAsia. “At this year’s Beijing InfoComm China Summit, we will deep dive into pertinent knowledge, from the realities of metaverse to blockchain and supply chain trends. The Summit is the best opportunity to meet technology leaders, catch up with peers and network with potential new partners.”
Beijing InfoComm China 2023 Summit presents more than 55 free-to-attend learning sessions, across five tracks that cater to different industries and job functions.
For vertical market end-users and AV / IT Professionals:
• NIXT China Summit, co-located with Beijing InfoComm China Summit, uses case studies to demonstrate how some early adopters successfully future-proof their businesses with end-to-end emerging tech-driven solutions.
• Industry Forums, with each session focused on a particular vertical market, provide information on AV technology applications and solutions, along with case studies.
For AV / IT Professionals:
• AV Leaders Connect is a “by-invitation-only” program that facilitates the meeting of minds and networking among AV leaders, the drivers and game-changers of the AV industry.
• AV Technical Seminars provide technical updates for AV engineers and technicians on areas like audio, AV transport and network, conference and collaboration, as well as industry practices and trends in digital signage.
• TECHTALK offers insights into technology-driven changes in the business landscape.
Technology experts and industry leaders will share technology knowledge and market insights about the new age of digital economy; how the world and regional marketplaces have evolved, and how these are still changing and evolving.
Some Summit session highlights include the following:
(Full program listing can be found on the Show’s official website or WeChat account)
Visitors can get the latest Show and Summit updates, as well as pre-register their visit and Summit attendance at www.infocomm-china.com or the Show’s official WeChat account.