To be held on 1st June, the webinar will cover:
– Differences in Technology and Performance Between Similar Type Display Systems Used in
Houses Of Worship
– Determining Image/Screen Size Requirements for different Venues and Applications
– Type of Projection Screens and Interpreting the Specification Perimeters of Screens
– Differences between Projecting Images on a screen versus a White wall and a wall painted with “Screen Paint”
– Video Projector Systems versus LED Video Walls
WHY THIS TOPIC AND DOES IT MATTER?
There is growing interest in implementing visual technologies in Churches. Visual technologies serve many functions and help create an immersive experience for worshippers. When properly implemented with the right content, visual displays can totally transform the worship service making it even more dynamic and inclusive.
There are different types of visual technologies and the aim of this webinar is to share key points about the different visual technologies, the ancillary aspects that affect the displayed images and what churches need to consider before purchasing the right visual display technology.
If your church is considering implementing visual technologies now or in the near future or is looking to replace or update current technologies this informative webinar should not be missed!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Church Management, Church Budget Committee, Church Technical Team and Church Worship Ministries
This AVnTech4Church Webinar is brought to you by our sponsor BARCO.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.