D-Tools, Inc. will demonstrate its award-winning business software at ISE 2020, Custom Home Europe (stand #1-N80), February 11–14, in
Powerful new features have been added to its flagship, on-premises System Integrator (SI) solution including service plan management, supplier pricing, and more.
The newest version of SI, with its enhancements, helps system integration firms like never before—improving operational efficiency for increased profitability, while reducing time, cost, and errors for a streamlined business process.
The D-Tools System Integrator is a robust, comprehensive software that guides users through the sales, estimation, system designs, project management, installation, and service aspects of their business.
The latest release now features:
- Service Plans – Define, create, sell, and manage service contracts
- Supplier Pricing – Access to dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands
- Allowance Packages – Substitute allowances for parts with no impact on price
- Multi-Conductor Cable Documentation – Draw connections down to the individual conductor
- Bundled Cables Support – Provides accurate labor calculation for bundled cables
- Bar Code Scanning – Collect and validate product data, and sync with projects upon item receipt
- Payment Processing – Integration with ProPay provides ability to accept initial deposit on projects through the D-Tools Customer Portal
For additional information on the D-Tools’ System Integrator software, sign up for a free personal tour or download a free trial.