Tripleplay has released its latest software platform, Caveman 2.0, bringing an unrivalled level of integration and unparalleled feature capabilities to the AV/IT market.
Some of the latest features and integrations that have been released include:
- Interactive support for BrightSign Media Players and Samsung SSP
- Split Site Clustering
- Samsung HJ Series support for Interactive IPTV Portal
- BrightSign Encryption Support
- Google Chromecast Support
- Support for Samsung SSP 6 and LG webOS 4
- German language support
Tripleplay CEO, Steve Rickless, was delighted with the work of his team, “We have continually pushed the boundaries of our market, showing the way for other IP media manufacturers and staying a triple-jump ahead at all times. This latest software release focuses on constantly continuing to improve and enhance the platform, simply innovating to offer our clients the best in digital signage, IPTV and video streaming technology.”
Tripleplay’s Caveman 2.0 platform is available now through Tripleplay’s Authorised Integration Partners and local distribution partners.