Televic Conference has introduced 6 new conference solutions:
- Plixus AE-R, a brand-new central conference engine – compact and with integrated recording, it does not require a dedicated PC for discussion and interpretation.
- Lingua Infrared, a new infrared language distribution system that makes it easy for participants to understand speakers in their own languages by combining with the new Plixus AE-R engine and Televic Conference’s ISO-compliant Lingua interpreter desk.
- Plixus Nameplate, an ultra-thin E Ink nameplate that saves time, money and manual labour by replacing paper. It comes with a unique request-to-speak button & indicator, as well as flexible and user-friendly management software.
- D-Cerno SL. A new plug-and-play system designed for smaller and medium-sized conferences to create a more streamlined experience for any conference venue, it also features a removable microphone.
- Congressify, a dedicated software solution that makes it easy for anyone who attends a conference to see who who is speaking, what the voting results are, to consult documents, and much more.
- T-Council, an integrated hardware and software solution that makes it easier for city councils to focus on the meeting instead of the complex management behind the meeting. It allows a city council to control, record, and stream a meeting all in one integrated interface.
With these products, Televic wants to make moderated meetings even more successful. “By introducing both hardware and software innovations we want to send a clear message about our commitment to the future of conference solutions. Televic Conference is driven to provide our partners with forward-looking and flexible solutions that enable their customers to succeed”, says Bart Deschodt, Televic Conference General Manager.