Sony: VPL-D200 Series
The VPL-D200 series is an upgrade from the previous VPL-D100 series of normal throw projectors and it consists of the VPL-DX220 (2,700 lm), VPL-DX240 (3,200 lm), and VPL-DX270 (3,500 lm) in XGA resolution (1024 x 768); as well as the VPL-DW240 (3,000 lm) in WXGA resolution (1280 x 800).
Applications: Ideal for offices, meeting rooms and classrooms.
- All-new Vivid Mode that emphasises colours and brightness to produce uplifting and eye-catching looking images.
- Each projector will have seven available picture modes and three brightness modes for users to create the optimal image.
- Compact and stylish design with superior ease of use.
- Two HDMI ports and one USB power supply port (except VPL-DX220): Users can concurrently connect PCs and any third-party dongles
- Miracast-compatible dongle lets you mirror the screen of your PCs or tablets directly.
- Automatically turns on when a VGA or HDMI signal is detected from the PC.
- Four convenient pre-installed templates to help users write parallel characters and draw clean lines on a whiteboard.
- Convenient audio out terminal for easy speaker system connection.
- Presentation timer function.
- Sony’s BrightEra™ panels.
- TCO certified.
- Long-lasting Lamp Replacement Time of 10,000 hours.
- Auto power saving functions and Lamp Dimming Function.
Availability: The following is the planned availability for the new projectors in Asia Pacific:
- VPL-DX220, 2,700 lm XGA resolution (1024 x 768) – June 2016
- VPL-DX240, 3,200 lm XGA resolution (1024 x 768) – August 2016
- VPL-DX270, 3,500 lm XGA resolution (1024 x 768) – August 2016
- VPL-DW240, 3,000 lm WXGA widescreen resolution (1280 x 800) – August 2016