Opticis compact HDCX-100 is designed to transmit 4K UHD HDMI 2.0 video/audio signal up to 100m(328feet) via CAT5e/CAT6 cables based on HDBaseT 2.0 technology.
HDCX-100 transmits HDMI 2.0(CEC, EDID, HDCP) signal and provides USB 2.0/RS-232 signal by dedicated ports for user convenience.
Applications: Can be used in the back of the monitor, under the work station and in various spaces. It can also identify the work condition using its exclusive LED.
- Aluminium housing material to enhance the heat conductivity.
- The housing of HDCX-100 is designed in hexagonal figure in order to widen the contract surface with the air in a limited space.
- Thermal analysis technology that bears up to 20 degrees heat.
- Exclusive rack which applied the VESA75, 100 Screw standards to maximize user convenience during the installation.
- Supports 4K 60Hz and HDMI 2.0 standards including: WQUXGA (3840×2160) at 60Hz (4:2:0); WQUXGA (3840×2160) at 30Hz (4:4:4); 12-bit Deep Color; Maximum pixel clock: 300Mhz.
- Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 100m(328feet) over one(1) CAT5e or CAT6 cable
- HDCP1.4 / 2.2 standards
- CEC & 3DTV pass-through
- USB 2.0 for HID, Touch panel, Mass Storage and VCP
- RS-232 control extension
- Compact design and bracket allows easy installation even in the small space
- Plug & Play