The new optical DisplayPort extender, DPFX-200-TR is compact and can be fitted into various installation environments with two (2) LC fibers connection.
The transmitter and receiver set, DPFX-200-TR enables to transmit WQUXGA (4096×2160) at 60Hz signal up to 100m (328feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers, avoiding any tricks like scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
Between the transmitter and the receiver, pure fiber connection by two (2) LC fibers connector gives clean, secure and easy installation with a perfect electrical isolation and no electrical hazard. The DPFX-200-TR can be operated by USB power without external DC power adapter by plugging the supplied USB to DC plug cables to each module.
Key features include:
- Supports 4K and DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Extends WQUXGA (4096×2160) at 60Hz
- Transmits DP data up to 100m (328feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers (50/125um).
- Offers total data rate 21.6Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane)
- Supports Dual-mode DP (DP++)
- Supports Auxiliary /l²C channel over fiber
- Supports Multi-Stream transport
- Compact design allows direct connect to the DP display.
- Plug & Play
- Auto power switching
- Data security with negligible EMI emission.
- Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission
Availability: Now shipping.