Powerful, compact, low-cost, and highly versatile, the new DM-DGE-200-C offers auto-switching between HDMI® and 4K/60 DM® input, auto-display on/off, and H.264 decoding, IR control, and direct connectivity to Microsoft® Exchange and Crestron Fusion Cloud via the LAN port for powerful room scheduling and data collection.
Personalised User Experience: Generate beautiful branded welcome screens using custom graphics, logos etc. Using motion detectors in USB cameras, room display can be turned on automatically when the first person enters the room.
Displays room calendar information: Connect directly to Microsoft Exchange with web-based setup tool to show room’s availability on room display. During meeting, room calendar information, including a countdown clock to show time remaining can be displayed over presentation video.
Connects directly to Crestron Fusion Cloud: Enables managers to collect device and room usage data so they can make informed, intelligent decisions to improve workflow.
- Touch screen graphics engine for the Crestron® TSD-2020 or a third-party USB HID compliant touch screen.
- Also supports OSM applications without a touch screen.
- PinPoint™ UX feature delivers an automated enterprise meeting room solution managed by Crestron Fusion® Cloud (coming on or before September 1, 2016).
- HDMI® output supports Full HD 1080p60 and 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160@30Hz) display resolutions.
- Supports video input resolutions up to 4K UHD and DCI 4K via DM 8G+ or up to 1080p60 via HDMI.
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.2 compliant.
- Crestron Smart Graphics™.
- Built-in annotation capabilities.
- Customizable audio feedback.
- Built-in web browsing.
- On-screen multi-language keyboard.
- Customizable screensaver.
- USB 2.0 port supports most USB HID compliant touch screens, mice, and keyboards.
- High-speed 10/100 Ethernet LAN port.
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, and RS-232.
- 100-240V universal power pack included.
- Compact, surface-mountable form factor fits in tight spaces.
- Optional wall mount kit available for use with TSD-2020.