Leyard: TWA Series
Leyard has introduced its TWA Series fine pitch LED video walls, a family of unique flat panel LED video wall displays featuring low power consumption and outstanding image quality.
Available now in 1.2 and later this year in 1.8 millimeter pixel pitches, the Leyard TWA Series builds on Leyard’s expertise of fine pitch LED video walls – delivering the pixel density and form-factor similar to LCD and rear projection video walls that can be configured to nearly any size. The unique 54-inch flat panel design offers superior image quality and 24×7 mission-critical reliability, along with one of the industry’s most energy-efficient LED video wall designs.
Key features of the TWA Series include:
- Unique design: The flat panel LED video wall display offers a slim 54-inch cabinet and the finest pixel pitches available on the market today.
- Common form factor: The Leyard TWA Series is designed with a 16:9 aspect ratio compatible with most displays, making content development and video wall processing easier right out-of-the-box.
- Energy-efficient: Leyard TWA Series LED video walls use an average 35 percent less power than conventional LED video wall displays.
- Advanced image quality: The Leyard TWA Series delivers a crisp, high contrast image that uses the highest quality black LEDs, black solder mask and MicroGrid Shader™ to achieve the deepest level of blacks. It also provides wider viewing angles that deliver excellent off-axis uniformity and advanced calibration that bestows maximum full color and brightness uniformity across video walls.
- 24×7 reliability: It is built to operate around the clock and is available with redundant power supply and video source options to ensure uninterrupted operation in the event of a failure. Individual displays can be quickly serviced on-site. The larger 54” size means fewer displays are needed to create a video wall, reducing potential points-of-service.
Availability: Now shipping.