InfoComm recognises outstanding AV professionals for their achievements and commitments to the AV industry in the Oceania region. A dedicated InfoComm regional awards committee named the winners for the following categories, after thoroughly discussing nominations from across the AV industry: Oceania Young AV Professional of the Year, Oceania CTS Holder of the Year, Oceania Women in AV and Oceania Distinguished Achievement Awards. The winner of the Volunteer of the Year Award was selected by InfoComm staff.
“Behind each nominee and award winner is a great story. Their passion, determination and leadership inspire their peers and are examples of how the industry continues to grow fast thanks to individual commitment and achievement,” says Jonathan Seller, Senior Director of Development Asia-Pacific at InfoComm International. “The winners of this year’s awards are accomplished AV professionals who each made significant contributions to help grow the industry as a whole.”
The 2017 InfoComm Oceania Regional Award winners are:
- Oceania Volunteer of the Year Award – Alec Graham, CTS-I, CTS-D, The Citadel Group Limited
- Oceania Young AV Professional Award – Ben Caswell, Knox Grammar School
- Oceania Women in AV Award – Hannah Harris, Extron Australia
- Oceania CTS Holder of the Year Award – Nathan Gardiner, CTS, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Oceania Distinguished Achievement Award – Reg Collins, CTS, University of Technology Sydney (retired)