Joe Pham, Ph.D., President and CEO of QSC, has been elected Secretary-Treasurer of the Board by InfoComm membership. InfoComm members also elected to the Board Laura Moorhead, CTS®, President of Blue Sky Integrated Technologies, and Jon Sidwick, Vice President of Maverick.
In addition, the Leadership Search Committee appointed Steve Durkee, President of Commercial Products for Milestone AV Technologies, and Rebecca Onchi, Director of Technology Solutions at PayPal to the Board of Directors.
Jeremy Caldera, CTS-D, CTS-I, Vice President of Technology and Operations for Integrated Audio Systems, was elected by members to serve on InfoComm’s Leadership Search Committee.
Two additional LSC members will be appointed by the current President of the Board, rounding out the new governance of InfoComm for 2017.
“At the core of InfoComm’s success are our members and volunteers,” said David Labuskes, CTS, CAE, RCDD, Executive Director and CEO of InfoComm. “And at their core are the dedicated men and women who choose to serve on our Board and Leadership Search Committee. It is a privilege to work with such high-caliber individuals, and I look forward to our new Board with great anticipation and confidence in our continued success.”
A complete listing of the 2017 InfoComm Board of Directors appears below:
- LSC Chair: Craig Janssen, LEED AP, Idibri
- President: Gary Hall, CTS-D, CTS-I, Cisco Systems
- President-Elect: Julian Phillips, Whitlock
- Secretary-Treasurer: Joe Pham, Ph.D., QSC
- Directors: Zane Au, CTS-D, LEED AP, Shen Milsom & Wilke; Jeff Day, Bluewater Technologies; Steve Durkee, Milestone AV Technologies; Ratnesh Javeri, CTS-D, Innovative Systems and Solutions Pvt. Ltd.; Kevin Kelly, Stampede; Laura Moorhead, CTS, Blue Sky Integrated Technologies; Rebecca Onchi, PayPal; and Jon Sidwick, Maverick