“In today’s increasingly mobile and decentralized work environment, great ideas more than ever before need to be seen and heard,” ClearOne President & CEO Zee Hakimoglu said today. “More than any other company in the industry, ClearOne is providing advanced conferencing, collaboration and network streaming solutions that deliver unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. Most importantly of all for this new generation of professionals, we are doing this cost-effectively.”
According to Hakimoglu, ClearOne has over the last several years strengthened its ability to meet a total addressable market that extends far beyond its core base in professional audio to include microphones, video collaboration and networked audio and video streaming.
“In fact, ClearOne is now the only ProAV company that fully connects, interoperates and scales across organizations of any size for all conferencing, collaboration and network media streaming applications. For the AV integrator, we stand alone in being able to service as the industry’s only one-stop source for all their needs.”
ClearOne demonstrated this commitment to innovate across all categories at InfoComm 2017, where it unveiled a series of new audio, conferencing and streaming solutions that are now immediately available for delivery to integrators and resellers around the world. The new products include:
- The ClearOne COLLABORATE Versa 150, the complete solution for PC-based video and web conferencing applications in huddle spaces and conference rooms.
- The ClearOne VIEW Pro 4K line of 4K-capable, IP-based, multimedia streaming products consisting of the E110 4K Encoder and D110 4K Decoder that employ both H.264 lossless compression and H.265 high-efficiency video coding compression and support of 4K resolution at 60 FPS — while providing integrators and end-users with a uniquely customizable, scalable, and affordable 4K multimedia streaming solution.
- The ClearOne UNITE 150 PTZ, a full high-definition, USB camera that transforms any meeting room into a professional-grade video collaboration room.
- Two new and affordably priced CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP mixers that strengthen ClearOne’s already impressive mixer lineup.
- Two new compact and powerful CONVERGE Pro 2 USB and CONVERGE Pro 2 GPIO interface expanders that increase the number of ports available for conferencing connectivity and room control for all CONVERGE Pro 2 DS mixers.
- Two new, Class-D four-channel CONVERGE PA 1-RU size power amplifiers that are loaded with exceptionally flexible features that deliver the last word in plug-and-play architecture.
“These new products reinforce ClearOne’s position as the preferred AV channel partner that is uniquely positioned to offer a complete value chain of natively integrated solutions from audio to video that maximize AV partner profitability,” Hakimoglu stressed. “We will continue to pursue this strategy of growth through innovation that is protected by more than 100 active patents and patent applications that cover all of the markets we serve: spatial audio, beamforming with AEC, scalable multipoint conferencing, camera and display technology for video conferencing, network media streaming, and intuitive IoT control for smart devices.”