Christie’s comprehensive 1DLP lineup is even better with the introduction of four new GS Series laser phosphor projectors, including two HD models with BoldColor Technology, delivering true-to-life images in a compact package for discreet installations in venues such as corporate meeting rooms, trade shows, entertainment venues and rental staging.Featuring bottom-side HDMI connectivity and rear cover, the new Christie GS models can be ceiling mounted and have a very clean look without all the unused connections, cables and keypad being exposed.
Applications: Ideal for complex setups in rental staging and medium-sized fixed applications.
Key features include:
- Christie BoldColor Technology
- At only 35dBA, users won’t be distracted by projector noise, and the new, sleeker design blends seamlessly into any environment
- Lightweight and compact
- Laser phosphor light source with a 20,000 hour life for low maintenance and a low cost of ownership
- All RJ45 connections are fully compatible with the rugged and lockable XLR-shell connection to protect and avoid having to re-terminate cables onsite
- A 3GSDI, DVI-D and two HDMI inputs but still allow for analog signal via an HD15 connection
Availability: Summer 2016