Action-Packed Showcase of Ground-breaking Technologies
Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, VR/AR, Networked Audio over IP, Digital-Analog Hybrid Audio Systems, and smart technology are some of the game-changing technologies that are being presented and demonstrated by over 350 exhibitors.
Beijing InfoComm China continues to attract strong international participation with representation with more than 70% of the showfloor being global brands from Asia, Europe and the United States. They add diversity and vibrancy as they bring new solutions and perspectives on the future possibilities for businesses in a digitally-driven world.
The under-one-roof showcase of a wide array of Pro-AV and Integrated Experience solutions leveraging these technologies is a compelling reason for businesses and practitioners to visit the Show.
DAY ONE VISITORS:
Industry and Business Leaders who Appreciate the Importance of Future Marketplace Knowledge
Judging by the buzz in the exhibition halls, along with support coming from members of collaborating industry trade associations – including China Information World, Guangdong New Energy Vehicle Industry Association and Digital Signage Multimedia Alliance Taiwan – the 3-day show is poised to attract another strong visitor turnout.
“The technological landscape is evolving very rapidly and many businesses are having difficulty grasping its impact and adopting appropriate measures to navigate the disruptions,” said Richard Tan, Executive Director of InfoCommAsia. “InfoComm China has become the focal point in the Asia Pacific Pro-AV ecosystem, uniquely placed to facilitate businesses in their sourcing and adoption of the right technologies and solutions to transform their business models for sustainable growth.”
Expert Insights into Changing Technological Trends and Impact on Business
Held concurrently with the Exhibition over the three days, the Summit is the educational platform of the Show, and complements the display of hardware and solutions on the exhibition floor. The Summit attracts industry luminaries who deliver presentations on Pro-AV developments, trends and critical marketplace issues as well as opportunities that Pro-AV solutions present. It also attracts collaborations with industry associations and media in organizing conferences pertinent to businesses in the respective industries.
Collaborators for the 2018 Summit include China Information World, Guangdong New Energy Vehicle Industry Association and Digital Signage Multimedia Alliance Taiwan. The close to 60 free-to-attend learning sessions include the keynote presentation at the opening ceremony delivered by Mr. Cheol Kim, Asia Marketing Director, Retail Solutions Division (RSD), Intel IoT Group.
Over the next two days of the Summit, delegates can look forward to insightful sessions by more industry leaders.
Day Two (12 April)
- Deep Understanding of Interactive Learning Space by Zhang Ye, Technical Sales Manager, Extron Electronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Smart Classroom Makes a Leap – Construct a Highly-efficient Education Environment by Jerry Hung, Vice President, BXB Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Embracing New Experience on Portable Wireless Video Service by Emma Huang, Trainer, SZ Reach Tech Co., Ltd.
- Forecast on Pro-AV Distribution Technology by Leo Li, Founder & CTO, DigiBird Technology Co., Ltd.
- Exploration of Interactive Design of Data Visualization by Halley Han, CEO, Ventuz China
- How to Eliminate Audio Feedback in Meeting Rooms by Kane Zhang, Asia Pacific Senior Applications Engineer, Biamp Systems
- Decrypting HDCP and EDID by Xiaozheng Lu, President, Luxi Electronics Corp Day Three (13 April)
- The HDBaseT Installer Expert Program by Louis Zhang, Technical Expert, HDBaseT Alliance
- In-depth analysis of CobraNet, Dante and AVB port redundancy by Kane Zhang, Asia Pacific Senior Applications Engineer, Biamp Systems
- 4K, 8K TV, HDMI 2.1, Video Trend and Application by Xiaozheng Lu, President, Luxi Electronics Corp
MAKING SENSE OF CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES
As the technological landscape continues to evolve, the way communities are organized and the way people learn, live and consume services will change in tandem. It is thus imperative for businesses to leverage technology to further efficiently and cost-effectively deliver products, solutions and services; and to meaningfully engage and excite their audience.
Pro-AV and Integrated Experience technologies are critical nodes and important interfaces throughout the entire supply chain. Through its central position in the Pro-AV and Integrated Experience ecosystem, InfoComm China continues to play a critical role in helping businesses understand and adopt technology applications to enhance sustainability.
Beijing InfoComm China 2018 runs until 13 April.